27 Eylül 2012 Perşembe

New Comic Day! Spethember 26th Edition.

To contact us Click HERE
Hey guys and gals, it's that time once again for New Comic Day! JT here, and since I'm kicking things off with the first review of the week, I figured I'd start off by letting you guys know what I'm picking up. For this week's comics, I'm grabbing Aquaman #0, Invincible #95, Amazing Spider-Man #694, Captain Marvel 4 and Deadpool #61. The JT review days are Thursdsay, Saturday and Tuesday and you can expect yours truly to review Amazing Spider-Man #694, Invincible #95 and Deadpool #61. And with my small haul of comics taken care of, let's see what my buddy X has planned to review this week. Tell em, X-Mayne.

5 books, JT?!  For shame!  Unlike that loser, JT, Ol' X ended up with a few more comics this week...  And when I say a few, I actually mean A LOT!!!  Here's what I snagged...  American Vampire #31, I, Vampire #0, Justice League Dark #0, National Comics: Rose and Thorn #1, Teen Titans #0, Voodoo #0, Invincible #95, Amazing Spider-Man #694, Captain America and Black Widow #637, Deadpool #61, Invincible Iron Man #525, Journey Into Mystery #644, Secret Avengers #31, Space Punisher #3, Ultimates #16, Winter Soldier #11, Wolverine #313 & X-Men Legacy #274...  Yes X-Maniacs, I picked up 18 comics this week...  Since that snake JT took two of the books I was really looking forward to reading(Spidey and Deadpool!), I'm stuck reviewing Ultimates #16, Winter Soldier #11, and yes, Teen Titans #0...  Which should be terrible.  There ya go, until later, X out.



Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder