9 Temmuz 2012 Pazartesi

2011 Movies

To contact us Click HERE
Steven asks…Are there any scary horror movies which came out between 2000 and 2011?I want to see some good horror movies which came out somewhat between 2000 to 2011. I have watched paranormal activities 1 and 2, all saw movies, the hills have eyes, let me in, a nightmare on elm street (2010), the omen, the exorcism of emily rose, pulse and drag me to hell. What are the scariest horror movies which you would recommend?admin answers:Here are some really good one from this past decade. I would recommend these, the 2000s were a great decade for horror.

Let The Right One In
Martyrs
Ginger Snaps
Deadgirl
Trick R Treat
REC
May
28 Weeks Later
Frailty
The Descent
Hot FuzzThomas asks…What are

Read more ...

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder