9 Temmuz 2012 Pazartesi

24 Hour Fitness

To contact us Click HERE
Steven asks…Does 24 Hour Fitness offer any special deals on passes for college students?Im looking to get a gym pass but its a bit pricey. Anyone heard of any "college" packages at 24 Fitness or something like that?admin answers:Hi Riley,

I am so sorry I do not have an answer to your question but I really wanted to get a hold of you as I am auditioning for Disney this Thursday and would love your advice. I would love to be cast in the HSM Parade and noticed after searching and finding a response you gave on Yahoo! Answers that you have had this position.

Would you be so kind as to e-mail me at isamarie87@yahoo.com and share with me your experiences? I'm most curious about:

1) How many

Read more ...

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder