7 Temmuz 2012 Cumartesi

Balance Diet For Weight Loss

To contact us Click HERE
Susan asks…Am I eating too much for weight loss?So far today Ive had 4 cups of coffee with sweet n low and low fat cream, 2 small meatballs for lunch, and a pita bread with 1 big grilled chicken breast and a grilled onion.

yesterday I had 2 mangoes, grilled chicken breast with some salad, and cucumber slices with tuna and relish, about 7 slices of cucumber (1/2 a cucumber)
I dont feel like ive lost any weight.
Keep in mind, I have been doing 1 hour of aerobics daily, sometimes step aerobics, along with walking 5 km in an hour, and some floor exsersises. So an average of around 2 1/2 hours of exersise a day. Am I eating too much? Im not asking if this is a balanced diet, I KNOW it isnt.

Read more ...

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder