26 Mayıs 2012 Cumartesi

Balance Diet For Adults

To contact us Click HERE
Carol asks…Ages 20-25 Only: What do you eat for dinner?If you're not aged 20-25, and you really really want to answer this question, then indicate your age. I'm just curious as to what people in their early twenties have for dinner usually. Sometimes, I think it's really annoying to decide what to cook or eat for dinner. Other times, I'm just too busy to prepare food. Still, overall, I maintain a fairly balanced diet. I'm curious about what the other young adults are eating for dinner most of the time. Do you guys usually cook, go out to eat, or boil some ramen? If you cook, what do you make? Pasta? Your own sauce or store-bought?admin answers:When I'm busy I cook ramen or eat bread

Read more ...

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder