17 Mayıs 2012 Perşembe

New Comic Day! May 16th edition.

To contact us Click HERE
Hey all, it's Wednesday, which means it's time for a new edition of New Comic Day! Huzzah!! I'm still trying to juggle working nights full time, as well as manage this blog, so I actually have a few reviews from last week left over to post this week... But before we get to all that, let's take a look at which comics I'm picking up from the comic shop in a little while... When I wake up that is... Hellblazer #291, Nightwing #9, Red Hood and the Outlaws #9, Supergirl #9, Saga #3, Avengers #26, Avengers Academy #30, Avengers vs X-Men #4, Avengers vs X-Men: Vs #2, Daredevil #13, Invincible Iron Man #517, New Mutants #42, Thunderbolts #174, Ultimate X-Men #12, Venom #18, Winter Soldier #5, X-Factor #236. On top of that, I'm also planning on picking up that Spider-Man: Ends of the Earth one-shot. Adding that all up, it looks as if I'll be picking up 18 comics this week... That's quite a lot of books, actually... Although it IS down from last week, so I guess I should be happy about that... This week's Pick of the Litter is the same as it was two weeks ago, and as it will be two weeks from now... It has to be Avengers vs X-Men #4. There are a lot of other really good looking books here(Avengers Academy #30, Vs #2, Winter Soldier #5, X-Factor #236, etc), but how can I pick against Marvel's big event? Especially since it's actually been delivering the goods storywise? On the other end of the spectrum is this week's Runt of the Litter... That's actually an easy pick, as the comic I'm least looking forward to reading is Avengers #26. So yeah, Avengers vs X-Men is the comic I most want to read and Avengers is the comic I least want to read... Go figure.

Now, the posting schedule for the week is going to be a bit strange... Tonight and tomorrow I'll be posting the final 5 reviews from last week. Come Friday, I'll post reviews for, at the very least, Avengers vs X-Men #4 and Vs #2. I wish I could get those two reviews up sooner, but alas, work and my crazy schedule preclude that from occurring. Later on today, I intend on posting a bunch of scans from the comics I read last week... So yeah, lots of stuff coming up this week. Until then though, Vampire X out.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder