23 Mayıs 2012 Çarşamba

Wedding Invitation Quotations

To contact us Click HERE
Clibro35 & MK

double this weekend.

Friday evening, the Calibre 35 has flooded the vintage sounds just always praised Twiggy . Sinceramnte I never listened to their work, because I do not know '. Now I'm curious, after having heard and seen in their virtuosity in their images and sound, I apporfondire their jobs.
is 'cause their amazing technique and precision with you and makes you' go into that world that, fortunately, you only have lived through videos and newspapers.
For the whole hour and twenty years seems to be in the lead, check to see some P38 or find yourself in some of the hooded (so called) jump in to local police.
I want to hear whether the fact that you always use the same guitar and 'a style choice or a choice of convenience. I want to hear if the concert 'has been a long soundtrack or pieces are really different from each other ... I want to hear if spectacular bassist Luca Cavina, Enrico Gabrielli (flute, sax, keyboards ex afterhours) is really darkened as it sounds, if the exceptional Martellotta Massimo (guitar) was only in a special evening and if Fabio Rondanini (drums) always has same fantasy. Will '?

Caliber 35


late night (Saturday) and 'was a return. Return caused by the new work of the trio (quintet on stage) to Cuneo. Work finally farther than previous
sounds far too polite to me they had made to leave behind. The time I
ulltima vistoiera 2003 (!!!) then with a few fleeting appearances on television (remember May 1st a couple of years ago) I had forgotten, put in my concerts to remember (that of 99 to Leoncavallo for example) and over them '. Jobs
watered down (no weight, and dirty white one) and changes in lifestyle choices that just have nothing to do with me. Now I had heard
ended up with "virtual admissions and sexy solitude '.
dell'Alcatraz The evening began with no great conviction (mine), the first songs a bit 'limp up to infinity (look at the case of paranoia I've killed) where 5 seem, and with them public, recover from torpor.
From this point on (below) the MK pitted pieces new and old without much to look at continuity '. Then mix last swim in the beautiful "Save Paul Soul" and an amazing version of Queen Bee (and 'the very clear case of "I can do better than 15 years ago but I can not rewrite") that brings back to mind many things. So
concert from different sides, a return that was worth it (?) Do not lose you again and hoping their tracks.

Marlene Kuntz - Infinity

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder