10 Ekim 2012 Çarşamba

New Comic Day! October 10th edition.

To contact us Click HERE
Hey True Believers! JT here with this week's New Comic Day post. This week is actually a pretty packed week for comics, I mean we get the Joker's return AND Uncanny Avengers? Happy Birthday to us! Anyway, let's check out my comic haul. This week I picked up Batman #13, Batman and Robin #13, Suicide Squad #13, Halloween Eve #1, Avenging Spider-Man #13, AVX Consequences #1, Deadpool #62, First X-Men #3, Marvel Universe vs. The Avengers #1 of 4, Scarlet Spider #10 and Uncanny Avengers #1.  That's right, JT picked up 11 books! Who am I, that X-Man guy?! My review days this week are Thursday, Saturday and Monday. As for what I'm reviewing, I plan on reviewing Batman #13, Marvel Universe vs. The Avengers #1, and Scarlet Spider #10. So, I'll see you guys tomorrow with a review for The Joker's return in Batman #13. And now, for a message from my boring co-host, X!

Yep, it's Wednesday alright...  JT took care of the intro quite nicely if I do say so myself, so I'll just get into which books I expect to pick up from the comic shop when I get there later today...  Batman #13, Batman & Robin #13, Grifter #13, Superboy #13, Team 7 #1, Morning Glories #22, Avengers #31, Avenging Spider-Man #13, AvX Consequences #1, Captain America #18, Deadpool #62, First X-Men #3, Invincible Iron Man #526, Scarlet Spider #10, Secret Avengers #32, Space Punisher #4, Ultimate X-Men #17, Uncanny Avengers #1, Wolverine #314...  Wow, so that's a grand total of 19 books, and that's provided I don't impulse buy anything else.  Ugh...  My wallet is gonna feel THIS one.  And JT was griping about a measly 11!  It looks like I'll be reviewing Uncanny Avengers #1, AvX Consequences #1, Deadpool #62 and possibly Captain America #18 or Superboy #13(depending on which one I feel like blabbing about) if I manage to get the review for Uncanny Avengers up later on today.  Regardless, I'll definitely have reviews up on Friday, Sunday and Tuesday.  And that's that, another NCD in the books.  Until next time, X out.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder