4 Ekim 2012 Perşembe

New Comic Day! September 12th edition.

To contact us Click HERE
What time is it?! It's CLOBBERING TIME! And that just happens to be on New Comic Book Day! Per the new format, I'm gonna post what I'll be picking up this week as well as what I plan on reviewing, and under that, my co-host and good buddy X-Man75 will let you guys know what HE picked up and plans on reviewing. So let's get to it.

This week I'm picking up the following comics; Batman #0, Batman and Robin #0, Suicide Squad #0, Team 7 #0, Avengers vs. X-Men #11, Avenging Spider-Man #12, and Scarlet Spider #9! The three comics I plan on reviewing this week are Avenging Spider-Man #12 (Spidey and Deadpool BABY!), Batman and Robin #0 and Avengers vs. X-Men #11. So you guys can expect those on Thursday, Saturday and Monday, with X taking up the other days, so let's see what the other half of the Blogger Tagteam Champions of the Wooooorld ended up picking up. Until next time, JT out! (Yeah, I stole your line. Bwahaha)

Thieving, line-stealing bastard...  And who actually calls me "X-Man75" anymore?!  Anyway, happy New Comic Day all, tis X here, doing his quick pop in for this week's NCD post.  While JT is picking up a paltry 7 comic books, ol' X is snagging a whole lot more!  How many more you ask?  Let's see...  American Vampire: Lord of Nightmares #4, Batman #0, Batman and Robin #0, Grifter #0, Superboy #0, Team 7 #0, Avengers vs X-Men #11, Avengers Assemble #7, Avenging Spider-Man #12, Captain America #17, Captain America and Black Widow #636, Journey Into Mystery #643, Scarlet Spider #9, Ultimate X-Men #16, Uncanny X-Force #31, Winter Soldier #10 & X-Men Legacy #273.  So yeah, that would be 17 comics for me...  That's a lot of new books!  The three books I'll be reviewing this week will be Avengers Assemble #7, Winter Soldier #10, and just for the hell of it, Team 7 #0.  Could those plans change?  Sure.  But for now, expect those reviews on Friday, Sunday and Tuesday.  And that's it for me.  Until next time, X out! (That's how you do it!)

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder