29 Kasım 2012 Perşembe

New Comic Day! November 28th edition.

To contact us Click HERE
Hey comic fanatics, X here with this week's New Comic Day post!  Huzzah!  Instead of wasting a mess of time talking, how's about I just get into the books I'll be picking up from the comic shop in a few?  Sounds like a plan!  American Vampire #33, I, Vampire #14, Teen Titans #14, Morning Glories #23, A+X #2, All New X-Men #2, Captain America and Black Widow #639, FF #1, Thor: God of Thunder #2, Ultimate X-Men #19, Uncanny Avengers #2, Venom #27.1.  12 new books for me this week, which falls nicely in the acceptable range for me.  This week I'll be reviewing Uncanny Avengers #2, A+X #2 and either Thor #2 or FF #1...  I'm leaning more towards Thor though.  My review days are Friday, Sunday and Tuesday.  And there ya have it.  Now I'll be handing things over to JT and giving a hearty X out!

Or not...  It turns out that JT wasn't able to get his part of the NCD post up(which was actually my fault for not getting the post done sooner... Whoops!), so I'll handle things for him this week.  Mi amigo, Senor JT, plans on getting Bedlam #2, Uncanny Avengers #2, Thor: God of Thunder #2, Ultimate Iron Man #2, All-New X-Men #2, Batman: The Dark Knight #14 & Venom #27.1 from his comic shop at some point in the day.  He'll be reviewing All New X-Men #2, Batman: The Dark Knight #14 and Venom #27.1...  Good luck with that issue of Venom, JT...  If it's anywhere near as bad as the past few issues, I pity you...  Um, that's probably gonna do it for real now.  Now, officially, until next time, X out!

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder