5 Şubat 2013 Salı

I, Vampire #16

To contact us Click HERE
Final new review of the night for me is the latest issue of the soon-to-be staked I, Vampire.  I don't really get why DC bothers releasing anything other than Justice League or Batman titles, since they just cancel everything else...  Oh well, here's hoping this series goes out in a blaze of glory.

I, Vampire #16:

Summary: Mary and the good guys start this issue out listening to Cain tell his story.  Cain yammers on for a while about how he became the first vampire, and about his wife, Lilith, etc.  Eventually Mary has heard enough and heads out into the night to get some fresh air.  Meanwhile, Andrew and the bad guys are finishing off the last of the Van Helsings and have found something(a rock? a spell?) that will take Andrew to where he feels he needs to go to... um, do whatever evil act he feels is necessary.  Back with Mary, Constantine walks over and tells her that they had to stop Andrew before he did whatever bad things he was planning on doing.  Constantine knows Andrew is at the Van Helsings' castle, so Mary collects the good guys and Constantine takes everybody to his teleporting home, the House of Mystery.  However, the door to the House won't open...  Why is that?  Because Andrew and his vampires have teleported inside and have taken over.

Thoughts: Meh.  Much like the first comic I reviewed tonight(Dark Avengers #186), this comic didn't do anything for me...  That probably explains why these two comics were at the bottom of my pile...  I didn't love it, I didn't hate it, I simply read it and moved on...  Maybe it's the impending cancellation, or maybe it's the length of time between issues, but I just couldn't bother getting all that worked up about this issue...

Score: 5 1/2 out of 10.
i, vampire #16
Hey, it's not that easy to tear somebody's head off...

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder