12 Şubat 2013 Salı

Venom #31

To contact us Click HERE
Last X review of the week is Venom.  I'm not really sure why I'm still collecting this series actually...  I guess I should blame Rick Remender for doing such a fantastic job with Flash Thompson that I keep hoping this series will turn the corner and be good again...  And every issue I'm disappointed...

Venom #31

Summary: So Flash has moved into an apartment in Philadelphia and meets two of his neighbors.  One is a jerk, and the other is a sassy teenager.  Okay then.  From there we see Flash go out on patrol and try out some different identities since he didn't want people to connect Flash Thompson and Venom together in Philly.  After a long night of crime fighting, we find Flash waking up in his apartment, surprised that all of his stuff had magically unpacked.  After hearing a knock on his door he opens it to find some cops.  The cops tell him his neighbor the jerk) had been beaten into a coma and nobody knows who did it.  Flash immediately wonders if he did it during the night.  This issue ends with Eddie Brock learning that Flash had moved to Philly.

Thoughts: Meh.  This comic wasn't horrible, but it really wasn't all that interesting either.  Flash moves in to a new apartment   Flash goes on patrol!  Flash wonders if he beat his neighbor into a coma!  Eddie Brock talks to an old woman!  See, not the most exciting reading.  I mean, it wasn't horrible, but it also wasn't something I'd go out of my way to recommend.  As I said, it was meh.

Score: 6 out of 10.
venom #31
Meh.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder