20 Şubat 2013 Çarşamba

New Comic Day! February 20th edition.

To contact us Click HERE
Hey there all!  X here to kick off another New Comic Day!  Huzzah!!  This looks like another strong week, as there are several comics that I have huge expectations for coming out today.  Here's the books I'll be picking up a bit later...  Hellblazer #300, Nightwing #17, Red Hood and the Outlaws #17, Saga #10, Alpha #1(!), Captain America #4, Captain Marvel #10, Daredevil #23, Dark Avengers #187, Indestructible Hulk #4, Nova #1, Superior Spider-Man #4, Thor: God of Thunder #5, Ultimates #21, X-Factor #252.  So yeah, a big 15 book week for yours truly.  I should have 3 comics up for review come Thursday evening, and yes, one of those books will definitely be Alpha #1.  Because Alpha rules.  Besides Thursday, as always, I'll have reviews up on Saturday and Monday too.  And now it's time for me to hand things off to The Man, The Myth, The Legend...  Yes, it's JT time!  X out.

Hey everybody! (Hi Dr. Nick!) JT here after an awesome intro by my ol' pal X, thanks mi amigo. Now, like X mentioned, this is actually a pretty big week for comics, so let's see what I'm picking up. My comic haul consists of Green Lantern #17, Justice League #17, Nightwing #17, Red Hood and the Outlaws #17, Saga #10, Alpha: Big Time #1 (ALPHAAAA!!!!!!), Captain America #4, Indestructible Hulk #4, Morbius The Living Vampire #2, Superior Spider-Man #4, and Thor: God of Thunder #5. So with a total of 11 (REALLY?!) books for me, I plan on reviewing Superior Spider-Man, Red Hood and The Outlaws #17 (I'm shocked too...) and Green Lantern #17. So expect those on Friday, Sunday and Tuesday, and until next time, this is JT, signing off!

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder