13 Şubat 2013 Çarşamba

New Comic Day! Feb. 13th edition!

To contact us Click HERE
Hey comic fans, JT here so you know what that means!!!! Your day just got much better. Also, it's New Comic Day! Now, before I jump to what I'm picking up and reviewing, I wanna thank all you readers as well as congratulate my buddy X, who after over five years of this blog. finally reached 100 Followers this week, which is a pretty damn impressive milestone if I say so myself. So, congrats to X and thanks to you guys for following what we do here. Now that the sappy stuff is out of the way, let's see what I expect to pick up tomorrow. My haul should consist of Batman #17, Batman and Robin #17, Bedlam #4, Todd the Ugliest Kid on Earth #2, Walking Dead #107, Scarlet Spider #14, Secret Avengers #1 and Uncanny X-Men #1. So with a total of eight books this week, you can expect me to review Batman and Robin #17, Uncanny X-Men #1 and Scarlet Spider #14, and as always my review days are Friday, Sunday and Tuesday. Now, I'll hand things over to my buddy, X, X, X-MAAAAAAN! Til Friday, this is JT, signing off!

Cool, I had no idea we reached 100 followers!  That's great!  Anyway, it's X, and I'll cut the chit-chat and get right to the meat of this post, the comics!  Here are the books I should be picking up...  Batman #17, Superboy #17, Team 7 #5, America's Got Powers #5, Clone #4, Fatale #12, Morning Glories #24, Walking Dead #107, Fantastic Four #4, Scarlet Spider #14, Secret Avengers #1, Ultimate X-Men #22, Uncanny X-Men #1.  So that's 13 books for me, as I get back into the double digits after two very light(for me anyway) weeks.  Now, for this week, something a bit different...  Normally my review days are Thursday, Saturday and Monday.  However, since Batman #17 drops today, and it's being talked up like it's gonna be huge, I'll have a special Wednesday review for that comic up later on tonight.  From there, I'll go back to my regular reviewing schedule.  So make sure to check back for that tonight.  And that'll do it for me.  Until next time, which will be just a few hours, actually, X out.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder