7 Aralık 2012 Cuma

Google Chrome

To contact us Click HERE
Maria asks…How come my google chrome will not allow me to access a particular website?I decided to use Google Chrome intead of IE9, but Chrome will not allow me to access one of my business websites I need. Any suggestions why it will not go to that website?admin answers:Its a difference of how Google Chrome and IE are designed and view websites. IE doesn't follow accepted protocol sometimes. Http://www.mozilla.com/firefox/fx/Lisa asks…How to make it so you start up the Google Chrome Incognito either as a homepage or as a button on the desktop?I want to open up the version of Google Chrome, Incognito, because i have heard that the normal version invades your privacy. Any ideas on how to

Read more ...

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder