8 Aralık 2012 Cumartesi

Google Voice

To contact us Click HERE
Laura asks…How does google voice work with my cell phone?I am wanting to you google voice but I would like to know a little more about it. I want to know if someone calls my google number and I answer it on my cell phone will my cell phone company charge me for the minutes I use?admin answers:Yes your regurlar service minutes will kick into effect.

With Google voice however, you can add a home or office phone to be linked to that one number.
So if you answer your cell phone you can actaully seemlessly tranfer the call to the home or office and the caller will never know. That will save your cellular minutes.Nancy asks…How can I stop calls to my regular number from forwarding to google

Read more ...

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder