17 Haziran 2012 Pazar

2011 Nba Draft

To contact us Click HERE
Laura asks…Who will be the most successful player coming out of the 2011 NBA draft?Kemba anyone?admin answers:With Kemba being small in height I don't know how much of a scorer he can be in this league. I think he can be a decent PG, He's not that bad of a playmaker but not great either and will have to work on his game from that standpoint.

Now back to the question, I think the most succesful player will be Kyrie Irving. The guy I almost compare him to is Deron Williams. He is a good scorer and unbelievable passer. Will be a great player in this league. The one other guy I think that is under the radar is Kanter, the guy is going to be a good center in this league.Donald asks…Who do

Read more ...

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder