20 Haziran 2012 Çarşamba

New Comic Day! June 20th Edition

To contact us Click HERE
Hey everyone, JT here, and I think I have Deja Vu, because it's that time of the week again, it's New Comic Day! I talked to X a few days ago and it seems he's been spoiled with time off, so who knows when he'll start reviewing stuff again, but hey, the guy deserves a break. Plus, since you guys have been so accommodating to me, and awesome with your comments, I figured I'd keep the reins of the blog for a bit longer, if that's cool with you X-Maniacs.

I figure we'll do things just like last week, let me know what comics you guys would like a review for and I'll do my damndest to get it done for you, plus if I enjoy something I'll throw that up as well. For this week's haul, I'll be picking up Catwoman #10, Red Hood and the Outlaws #10, Saga #4, Walking Dead #99, Avengers Academy #32, Avengers vs. X-Men #6, Avenging Spider-Man #8, and Venom #19. I'd say my pick of the litter is probably a toss up between Saga, which I've loved, and Venom, which has been great since day one, and really heated up with the last issue. My runt of the litter is probably Avenging Spider-Man, if only because everything else seems to be pretty high on my list. But, whatever you guys want reviews on, feel free to comment and let me know. Expect a post tomorrow and until then, I'm your your Interim Vampire X, Jason Todd, signing off!

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder