24 Haziran 2012 Pazar

Menu Plan For The Week

To contact us Click HERE
Mary asks…Would you pay a private person to help you lose weight and get in shape? If so how much?If you were truly overweight (not talking just a few pounds) and needed good motivation and had the chance to pay a decent price for a personalized weight plan, menu, exercise plan, emails, etc would you pay the person? And if so how much? I am thinking of doing this for extra money and I am actually helping my husband right now lose 70 lbs. In 2 weeks he has lost 6 lbs so I think I could help other people. Thanks!
No actually to be a nutritionist you do not need to have a license or education. If you want to be certified you do. I do plan on working on getting certified. However

Read more ...

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder