25 Haziran 2012 Pazartesi

Balance Diet For Teenagers

To contact us Click HERE
Sharon asks…How much Cals for a teenager?How much calories do I need? Well, to maintain a good health and balanced diet. I want to know how much is too little or high.
I'm 14, 5'0, and about 80 pounds.admin answers:Sounds like your underweight a little bit, 1500-1800 for someone your size.Daniel asks…Is my diet balanced enough?I wake up around six everyday and I have a mug of plain green tea. I drink a lot of water throughout the day, at least six glasses a day.
For breakfast today, around eight, I had a glass of soy milk and I have this whole wheat bread with nuts and seeds and it's cylinder shaped (I don't know how they do that but it's cool) so I just chopped off two thin

Read more ...

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder