27 Haziran 2012 Çarşamba

New Comic Day! June 27th Edition

To contact us Click HERE
Hey Todd Squad, It's Wednesday so you know what that means, it's New Comic Day! Before we jump into things I wanna make an announcement. Thanks to you guys being so welcoming of me replacing that guy who used to post here, plus me cranking out reviews like I'm not some lazy guy, which I am, you'll be seeing a lot more of ol' JT, since I was recently promoted by X-Man75 to an Admin! (Pause for applause) So basically, half of this blog is MINE! BWAHAHAHA! How's that for a patsy! It's like in Lion King, everything the son touches is mine... or something. But, yeah, just letting you guys know that since I appreciate you all being so welcoming.

Also, before I get into my books I wanna apologize for not getting a review up for Walking Dead #99 but I was pretty busy during the last few days, I'm sure ya all understand. With that said, let's get into this week's books that I'm picking up. Aquaman #10, Batman: The Dark Knight #10, Justice League #10, Amazing Spider-Man #668, and Spider-Men #2. There you have it, if you ever needed proof that I'm not X-Man, there ya go, only five comics. I'll probably end up reviewing all five of those, but still let me know in the comments what you'd like to see, and whatever has the most votes I'll get up first. And yes, Justice League will still be reviewed with Brightest Day Rules!  So that's it for me guys, until tomorrow, I'm your friendly co-owner (trying it out), JT, signing off!

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder