25 Haziran 2012 Pazartesi

A Balanced Diet Should Include

To contact us Click HERE
Ken asks…Help with acid reflux?I was diagnosed with acid reflux a year and a half ago. I am fifteen. I have been taking Prilosec for a year and I am not sure if it is helping anymore or not. I am also not sure about what times are appropriate for me to eat at and how I should modify my diet. I include iron in my diet, but I think it might be hurting me. I love eating sweets and carbs and it is very hard for me to cut them out of my diet. I eat minimally due to my reflux and I am underweight because of it. How can I maintain a balanced diet without meat? (I am vegetarian.) How can I enjoy sugars and carbs without getting sick? Should I stop taking Prilosec? Are there any natural cures for

Read more ...

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder