25 Haziran 2012 Pazartesi

Balance Diet For Kids

To contact us Click HERE
Paul asks…Can I still have this in my diet?Like a couple of sweets throughout the day? A couple of herseys kisses or one of those mini-sized chocolate bars they have during halloween or a couple of sour patch kids? Will it make me gain weight or pack on fat? I eat healthy and balanced the rest of the day and its my only splurge...i exercise for about an hour almost everyday and eat between 1000-1200 calories (including the candy) I'm 16, 5ft 7in, and weigh 120. Will a few treats everyday make a difference? Thanks (: and does it matter if I eat it after dinner? An hour or 2 before bed?admin answers:It wont make you gain weight. Theres a simple formula for weight control and its Burn more

Read more ...

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder