18 Haziran 2012 Pazartesi

Balance Diet For Athletes

To contact us Click HERE
David asks…Really sick, help? Not quite sure what is it, but feel awful.?I'm a 19 year old athlete male, run track 5 days a week and workout 4 days a week, with 2 days of rest. Im 165lbs, I have a well balanced diet, not on any meds and not allergic to anything. I have Severe headaches, fever of 104, once I take advil it drops to 101 and then skyrockets about an hour later back up to 103/104, ridiculous chills, always freezing, currently wearing 2 pairs of sweats, tights, compression shorts, 2 pairs of socks, 2 hoodies, underarmour long sleeve cold gear, 2 blankets on me. And I am still freezing, eyes feel heavy, cough, and hiccups for the last 12 hours non stop. I have a sharp pain in my

Read more ...

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder