17 Haziran 2012 Pazar

Balanced Diet For Dogs

To contact us Click HERE
Ken asks…Raw and Dog- How to make it balanced?I'm so sorry for the long story! I know all about cat and ferret raw diets, but the dog diets are confusing me. My bichon is 7 years old and she is prone to BOTH types of bladder stones and has skin allergies to the crap the vet is trying to feed her.

I think I've convinced my mom to let me feed her raw, but it will HAVE to be ground. I can give her occasional RMBs, but no way mom will let me feed her that as a diet. So, the two things I'm considering are (she will always be fed at LEAST three different meats, I'm just showing one as an example.)
http://www.hare-today.com/product_info.php?cPath=21_32&products_id=60 I can feed that, and

Read more ...

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder