17 Haziran 2012 Pazar

Menu Plan For The Family

To contact us Click HERE
David asks…Help! I need advice about menu for 60th birthday party on Nov 19th?I plan to have the party catered for 30 people because I do not know how many people are coming.
The caterer http://www.murraycatering.com/index.php
has an easy delux buffet for $8.00 a person I can get two entrees and three sides I also ordered 2 dozen chocolate covered strawberries and 2 dozen cheese cake cups.

Family members have confirmed that they will bring food as well.
( sometimes they come through sometimes they dont)
I need to know should I have the food catered for 30 people @$ 8.00 a person or should I just buy a bunch of appetizers from the caterer and just leave it at that.

The problem is I sent

Read more ...

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder