24 Haziran 2012 Pazar

A Balanced Diet To Lose Weight

To contact us Click HERE
William asks…Easy ways to lose small amount of weight fast?I am 118lbs and want to get to 110. I have a pretty balanced diet. Im vegetarian. I dont do much exercise. I eat a lot. Im a chick. I want to lose weight from stomach, butt, thighs and I want to tone my legs and arms without getting muscly! I am a student so I have little spare time so I cant start an organised sport or go to a gym...admin answers:When you are losing weight, you should exercise and diet together.
If you exercise without dieting, you will get bigger appetite, which
will lead to increase of weight, or muscle grow
underneath the fat layer, and make you bulkier. If you diet without
exercising, you will

Read more ...

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder